7 Secrets Of Composing An APA Style Essay About Friendship Values
Composing an APA style essay about friendship values is much the same as composing any essay that requires APA formatting. It is the subject matter that is different. Here are some tips, however, to help you compose a paper that both meets the requirements of APA formatting and will make for an interesting paper about friendship values:
- Make sure you fully understand the requirements of APA (American Psychological Association) formatting. The American Psychological Association’s website have some great resources to help you with this. This is the most reliable way to be sure that your paper conforms to the required APA format. On this website, you will find tutorials, frequently asked questions and other helpful information about APA style.
- APA style essays usually follow this structure:
- Title page
- Write out a rough plan for your paper, listing each section and what you intend to write in each section. Doing this will help to guide you as you craft your essay.
- Read as much as you can about friendships and interpersonal relationships from a social psychology perspective. There’s no need to read every word, but browse over any journal articles, scholarly online articles or information in your psychology textbooks about friendship and write down any interesting information that you find. You may discover some interesting research that has been done on friendships or interpersonal relationships that you could use in your paper. Or it may prompt a research question for your paper.
- Try to find a unique angle. Using the information and research that you have gathered, try to find a unique angle or viewpoint. For example, rather than looking at a general perspective of friendships, you may want to look at how friendship values differ between cultures, genders or age groups.
- Find some research participants. If you don’t have the information you need in your reading, you could advertise for some research participants to interview from your campus or your local community. Post some ads on notice boards or an online community.
- Conclude your article with a discussion about any limitations of your study and suggestions for further research, thus demonstrating your objective approach to your work and acknowledgement of your contribution to ongoing work in the area of interpersonal relationships.
The more you write these types of paper the better you will become at it, and conforming to APA style will become second nature.
© ReadySetGrowSale.com. All rights reserved. Get Ready To Your Essay Writing